1. I am Krushna Ujawala Dhanraj Rathod. I m student of Pune Municipal school and also a student of Arise Vishwa Society’s “SAMANTAR SHALA”. I am in 8thstd and in sedition to study I am fond of Music and plying instruments. I received ‘TILAK GANVANT VIDHYARTHI PURSKAR 2019’ trophy along with the certificate and Rs.5,000 cheque. And also received ‘SPECIAL APTITUDE’ Certificate in ‘TABALA VADAN’ by Akhil Bhartiy Gandharv Mahavidyalay Mandal. I have a dream of serving my country by becoming an Army Officer.
2. I am Aditi Suchitra Santosh Khude. I am studying in Arise Vishwa Society’s “SAMANTAR SHALA” from 9th std. I have completed my 10th 11th and 12th successfully and took admission for Microbiology Course. I also completed ‘Medical Laboratory Technician Course’ through MCVC. With the help of Arise Vishwa Society Now I am confidently pursuing my dream of becoming a Microbiologist.
3. I am Prasad Jyoti Bandu Waikar. I was a dropout student. I lost all my hope towards education after completing 10th and quit the college in 11th. Arise Vishwa Society encourage me to continue my education and helped me with my studie ; due to which I completed my HSC exam externally and currently studying in BCom. In addition to study Arise Vishwa Society helped me to encourage me to purse my hobbies and find my own talent due to which I am doing Hair Stylist Course and planning to start a my own Hair Salon soon. In my words; Arise Vishwa Society is Path Maker for disoriented and off track students, like me.
4. I am Tanmay Asha Chandrakant Pol. I was a dropout student. I quit my school in 9thand had no hope on my educational growth. Then I joined Arise Vishwa Society and receive proper guidance which helped me to complete my SSC and HSC exam successfully. Currently I am a working in a private company and I wish to be an Entrepreneur.
5. I am Hrutuja Vandana Raghunath Dhumal. The distance from my village home to the school were too far and travelling vehicle were not available so that I had to leave my studies after 7th std. I shifted to Pune city to complete my studies and get in touch of Arise Vishwa society. With their encouragement and coaching I passed my SSC exam externally. Here I also received skill training in Jewellery Making, which helped me to open my own shop “ Jyostna Varieties and Ladies Shopee”, which is located at Pirangut. I heartily thank You to Arise Vishwa Society and Best Wishes for their future progress.
6. I am Anita Sonali Ramchandra Yedage. I have completed my education up to SSC in my Village but due to financial problems I was unable to take admission for college. Ashutosh Sir , of Arise Vishwa Society convinced my family and encourage me to purse my further studies and continuously took follow up on my education, due to which I am currently studying in 12th.
7. I am Tejaswini Indu Jagannath Kadam. I failed at SSC exam and lost hope on my future education. After joining “SAMANTAR SHALA” at Arise Vishwa Society , I got new aspiration to continue my studies and I Passed my SSC exam. And now I am looking forward to take an admission in college to purse my further studies in Arts Stream. I am heartily thank you to Arise Vishwa Society for helping me to regain my lost confidence.
8. I am Vishal Hirabai Dilip Tonde. I was very week in all the subjects. I joined ‘SAMANTAR SHALA” in 10th std and the teachers provide me good coaching which helped to change my attitude towards studies. I took genuine interest in my study and passed the SSC exam with 68% and currently studying in 12th, having hope of completing my graduate degree. Arise Vishwa Society helped all the needy students unselfishly and work for students all over development. Best wishes for Arise Vishwa Society.
9. I am Babasaheb Radhabai Vithal Magar. Four years ago, I had met Mr. Ashutosh Shirolkar Sir while working Mangeshkar Hospital canteen. He saw my educational interest and hard work , so he guided me on my education. Then I took admission in Night School and completed my 10th and 12th. I have also completed Operation Theatre Diploma Course from Sahyadri Hospital. Now I have my own snacks shop near Mangeshkar Hospital. Arise Vishwa Society encourage me for my education as well as right direction.
10. I am Suraj Sangita Dnyaneshwar Shinde. I am connected to Arise Vishwa Society since 3 years. I have completed my HSC exam and currently studying BCom. I am also doing job in Marketing Company as Field Sales Executive.
11. I am Dhanraj Lalita Digambar Naidu. I spend my childhood in children observation home. after completing my SSC AND HSC I did vocational course in electronics; but due to some reasons I couldn’t purse further education. Arise Vishwa Society provide me a shelter and guided me in my education. Currently I am studying retail management degree course . Heartily thank you to Arise Vishwa Society for supporting youth to be an independent and responsible citizen.